Chadstone Development Discussions

Forum Menu
UNKNOWN CATEGORY > News Comments > Guestbook
First Post: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:07 am Guestbook
Last post: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 07:25 pm
Admin
1 Posts
Welcome to the Guestbook
Have something to say about this website or in relation to the roadwords on Middle Rd? Please post it here. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Mon, 28 May 2007 05:30 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Admin
1 Posts
We have been experiencing a great deal of spam and junk posts, almost exclusively by automated bots posting URLs of other junk websites.

Please be aware that such messages are prohibited and will be removed without notice.

We do wish to maintain an open, freely accessible online discussion forum where anyone can post, and as such will continue allowing anonymous posting of comments. However in the meantime new measures will be put in place to eliminate bots from posting spam.

Attempts to post messages with multiple URLs to other sites will be rejected. URLs will be marked with rel="nofollow", so it will be pointless adding your link here to increase search engine rankings.
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:20 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Anonymous
Guest User
This is a beautiful site!
Hi
This is a beautiful site! Thank you!!
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:56 pm
Report Post | Anchor
kkche15
1 Posts
yes this site is very good and has nice pictures. reminds me of the good times when uni had finished. Fri, 09 Nov 2007 12:21 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Anonymous
Guest User
My introdution
Hi all. Your site chadstonedevelopment.com is very suitable. I think I've found my constant comunication place :)
Sorry if wrong branch
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:44 am
Report Post | Anchor
Anonymous
Guest User
Through the use of an old drawing from 1970 when the mall was originally built, we had a general idea where the utilities would be. We pot-holed areas where we thought the utilities should be to locate them, and then used appropriate best management practices to expose and protect the utility lines as site work progressed. Prior contact with the utility companies was also helpful to finally identify these lines so our workers could proceed on with prepping the site and locating the utility lines before they were damaged by the heavy equipment. Thu, 03 Oct 2013 05:42 am
Report Post | Anchor
Anonymous
Guest User
Very interesting site i have bookmarked chadstonedevelopment.com for future reference. Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:13 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Thread Closed
This thread is closed to any new postings.