Chadstone Development Discussions

Forum Menu
Development & Roadworks > Middle Road > Pedestrian access through car pa
First Post: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:33 pm Pedestrian access through car pa
Last post: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:26 am

Guest User
With all the new paths now in place on Middle Road, why on earth is the footpath at the Chadstone SC end diverted so that pedestrians still have to weave their way through the car park to get to the pedestrian crossing at the back of the Chadstone SC. This unsatisfactory situation is ludicrous and is dangerous to young children even when accompanied by adults. Why is there no proper footpath access to the pedestrian crossing at the rear entrance of Chadstone SC from Middle Road. Pedestrians walking to Chadstone SC along Middle Road are dumped into the middle of the car park! Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:33 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Anonymous
Guest User
wot a silly collection of posts - little to do with Chaddy, no mention of the 500M AUD development, and lottsa comments in GERMAN for dieches sake, german ?? Thu, 22 Dec 2011 02:46 pm
Report Post | Anchor
tracee
Guest User
Has anyone considered that when the Chadstone Road entrance is left continuously open instead of closing at I think 10pm as it does currently that the Chadstone Ring Road will become a short cut for heavy vehicle transport operators and others to get to the freeway from Dandenong Rd more quickly than going through about 6 sets of traffic lights. Speed bumps are not a deterrent. Tue, 10 Jan 2012 01:23 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Tracee
Guest User
Does anyone apart from the immediate local residents know that the shopping centre has a truck visit in the middle of the night to clear out the sewage system. How will the systems cope with the extra visitors to the shopping centre Tue, 10 Jan 2012 07:39 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Anonymous
Guest User
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for wtiirng! Fri, 13 Jan 2012 03:27 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Anonymous
Guest User
Surely Chadstone is not that backward that they are emptying the septic tank - I reckon you might have your pipes crossed Thu, 02 Feb 2012 04:07 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Anonymous
Guest User
What the Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:26 am
Report Post | Anchor
Thread Closed
This thread is closed to any new postings.